Saturday, December 14, 2013

Thank-You Card for Cory

I made this thank-you card sometime in November and planned to give it to a friend who was then visiting from Thailand. But I totally forgot to bring it with me when I headed off to meet her in Makati. Oh well. I'll probably just send this to her address in Bangkok when the holiday mail rush is over. I wouldn't want this card to get lost in the mail. (I'm sorry to say that the local postal service has become less reliable through the years.)

Anyway, I was glad to have used old scrapbooking materials for this paper craft project. The light green tag, the blue card panel and the white string were bought 4 years ago, I think. The white card base, the pink deco tape, and the rubber stamp are all relatively new.

All for now. Hope you're enjoying the rest of your weekend. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment