Thursday, December 12, 2013

Hand Stamped Holiday Merchandise Tags

I'd been meaning to make hand stamped tags since I got back to paper crafting last August. But it took me a while to get the right craft punch for a merchandise tag. I used an X-acto stencil for a while but I thought I needed a machine to trim the time I spend fussy-cutting. After 5 months, I finally got me a Marvy Uchida 3" Giga Craft Punch! Imagine how I went crazy punching this and that cardstock. ;o)

Anyway, I thought to make these quick and simple holiday merchandise tags for my friends Nicquee and Midge. They'll be using these hand stamped tags when they pack and sell their homebaked goodies this Christmas.


To make these tags, I punched the shapes from a single sheet of layering kraft paper. Next, I stamped sentiment (Merry Christmas) in green ink and the flowers in red ink. Then, I hole-punched the tags using a single 1/4 hole puncher.

Supplies:
  • kraft paper (Papemelroti)
  • clear stamp (Merry Christmas from the Celebrate Everyday set by Hero Arts)
  • rubber stamp (flower from the Nature Pattern rubber wooden stamp set by Funnyman)
  • craft ink (red, green by Color Me Kiss)
I so enjoyed making these holiday tags that I can't wait to make some more. Now, if you'll excuse, I have to go and feed my toddler her breakfast and then make more tags as soon as the little girl's belly is full. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment