Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Two Layer Card: Just For You

I've been busy making gift tags, wrapping a few presents, and with the usual daily chores so I haven't had the chance to post here. I've taken photos of my new paper craft projects and will take more. I'll blog about them another day. Let me just do a bit of backtrack at this point and show you this card I made late in October, if I remember it right. This one's a two-layer card made out of scraps.


The card base is one of blank cards from a card set. The panel is kraft layering paper from our wedding guestbook (I tore off the empty pages.) The grass sticker is from a fairy castle craft kit. The embellishments (flower, Just For You sign) are from old sticker/embellishment sets. 

Oh, I love it when I'm able to create something out of scraps! I feel less guilty about using paper to make crafts. ;o) 

No comments:

Post a Comment