Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Holiday Merchandise Tags: Home Cooking

Oh gee, Christmas is almost over! I got caught up with a lot of things and errands so I didn't get the chance to blog about my handmade creations as soon as they were prepped and done! Here's another batch of kraft holiday merchandise tags that I made for Nicquee and Midge's homebaked goodies. I sent the tags to Nicquee via private courier. Midge got hers when we met at a soy milk joint at Alabang Town Center last December 21st. She gave me cookie samples in return (I loved her Toblerone cookies!).


It took me almost 2 days to finish these tags. First, I cut out several rectangle pieces from American Crafts 12 x 12 kraft cardstock with the help of my Cricut Paper Trimmer. I rounded the corners using my Marvy Uchida corner rounder punch. Next, I hand-stamped apple pie and home cooking using Inkadinkado Apple Pie Mini Clear Stamp set and Hero Arts dye ink (Art Print Brown). Then, I hole-punched the tags and finished them with gold and green ribbons. 

I love how these tags turned out. The kraft cardstock, the stamp design and the dye ink gave them a real vintage touch. I thought about using distress ink to mark the edges but decided against it (after some careful thought) as doing so might overdo the vintage effect.

Well, I think I'm done with holiday tags for now. I'll be posting other tag art and design next time. Happy New Year to all of you! I wish you a productive and abundant crafting year! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment