Wednesday, January 8, 2014

CAS Card: Let It Snow

I just finished kitchen patrol duty for the afternoon so I thought I'd create another post and enter yet another card creation. This one's a clean and simple two-layer card that measures 5 1/2 x 4 1/4. To make this CAS card, I scored and folded a sheet of 80lb oatmeal cardstock (my recent fave). Next, I stamped the bird and sentiment using dye ink. Then I trimmed a patterned paper and adhered it on the top portion of the card. Lastly, I stamped snowflakes using two natural tone ink pads.


Materials: oatmeal cardstock, patterned paper, clear stamps (Inkadinkado), Hero Hues India Dye Ink (Black), wood-mounted stamp (snowflakes), natural tones ink pads (purple, teal)

I'm entering this card in the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge 205 - Let It Snow. Below is the site's official badge. If you feel like creating a snow-themed card, this challenge is something you'll have to try. :o)

1 comment:

  1. Love the simplicity of this card! Such a cute image!
    Thanks for sharing at Kaboodle Doodles!
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete